Hawker Hurricane 5Ch RTF RC Plane With Retracts
This is the new version with many upgrades including the new 6-axis gyro auto-pilot. See below for upgrade list.
The Warbird series has been expanded to include a scale replica of the British fighter, the Hawker Hurricane, which became renowned during the Battle of Britain. This high quality RC plane is the latest model from industry leaders Dynam RC and comes complete with everything included. Featuring a large 1200mm wingspan and working electric retracts that are controlled remotely via the 5th channel switch on the transmitter.
This is the new version of the Dynam model that has been greatly upgraded. Upgrades include:
New Detrum GAVIN-6A Transmitter:
- Low power gives longer battery life.
- 2.4GHz direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) and multiple frequence-hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) technology. This means the system has high sensitivity and strong anti-interference capability for stable operation for more than 1km on the ground and more than 1.6km in the air.
- The transmitting efficiency is greatly improved by using an all-band antenna.
- High resolution sticks for smoother flight (4096 segments)
- One button to toggle between gyro off, V-tail mixing and elevon mixing.
- Low battery alarm.
- Digital trims for more accurate setup.
- Swith between mode 1 and mode 2.
NewDetrum Mini MSR66A Sport Receiver with ABS system:
- 32-bit high-performance ARM core processor.
- 6-axis MEMS gyro for automatic flight stabilisation.
- Attitude stabilization algorithm and control algorithm.
- Four flight modes: Gyro off, Normal, Aerobatic, and Auto-Recovery (Auto Balance). You can switch between different modes by the toggle switch.
- Set the gain and other programmable items.
- Diversity antenna, combined with the signal detection and switching algorithm, the receiving signal is more stable and reliable.
- If the aircraft flies out of the remote control range and cannot receive a valid RF signal from the transmitter, SR86A’s outputs can be driven to their preset failsafe positions.
- Auto-recovery system.
Additional 2 Flap Servos:
- For greater control and flight enjoyment
New Retractable Landing Gear
New LED Light System
New Dynam Supermate 2-4 Cell Li-Po ChargerThis stunning looking plane with three blade propeller is targeted at intermediate to advanced level pilots. The included 14.8V 2200mAh Li-Po battery gives ample power to the 600KV brushless outrunner motor allowing the plane to fly at high speeds and perform aerobatic manoeuvres. The working retracts provide added scale realism and functionality, just flip the switch on the transmitter after takeoff and the landing gear retracts into the body which looks fantastic. The plane is made of durable EPO foam making it light weight but strong. There is some minor assembly needed before first flight, but this only takes around 45 minutes.
|Radio Equipment||2.4 GHz|
|Motor / Engine||Brushless|
|Required To Use||
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
I am very interested please could you tell me if the transmitter and receiver are included in this price. thanks
The transmitter and receiver is included with this model
What type of connection plug is needed for the battery, XT60 ?
Hi, Thank you for your question. The batteries for this model have female deans connection.
Hello, I am interested in buying this rc plane, could you let me know how much a 14.8V Li-po battery charger would cost and can I buy this from you aswell Regards
Hi, Thank you for your question. The model now comes with a charger.
What is it exactly retracts?
The retracts are the landing gear/wheels