The A600 is the perfect choice for both new flyers and experienced pilots. The 5th channel on the transmitter is for the intelligent 3D/6G switch that allows you to experience the fun of flying an RC plane, even if you've never flown one before. Use 6G auto-stabilization mode to increase stability and maintain a steady altitude whilst you're getting used to the controls, then switch to 3D mode for full control to perform areal acrobatics, stunts and rolls.
The 6G mode uses a 6 axis gyroscope to automatically improve performance and stability, helping beginners to keep the plane flying steady. Extreme pitch or roll angles are prevented, allowing you to get to grips with the controls whilst keeping the flight smooth and steady, and keeping the altitude constant. 3D removes those restrictions, giving you ultimate control and unlocking the full power of the plane. In 3D mode, the aircraft is capable of crazy stunts such as loops and rolls. The plane has plenty of power from the brushless motor and rechargeable Li-Po battery. The plane is RTF (ready to fly) with everything needed to get flying apart from normal AAA batteries for the handset.
|Motor / Engine
- Wingspan: 58cm
- Length: 53.4cm
- Product weight: 90g
- Flying Time: 8-10 minutes
- Charging Time: About 45mins with standard charger. Optional fast charger available below
- Battery: 7.4V 300mAh 25C Lithium Polymer
- Motor: 1404 Brushless
- Transmitter: 2.4Ghz
- Control distance: 300m
- Material: EPS
- Powerful brushless motor and Li-Po battery for performing advanced stunts.
- Everything included apart from normal AAA batteries for the transmitter.
- 2.4ghz 5 channel radio allows multiple models to be used in the same area without interference.
- Compatible with Futaba S-FHSS.
- Stunt plane design.
- 6G Mode - Uses 6 axis gyro to improve performance and stability - suitable for a beginner.
- 3D Mode - Uses 3 axis gyro, unlocks the full potential of the plane, allowing stunts and aerial maneuvers.
- Rudder movement setting on transmitter - Limited movement for beginners, full movement for performing advanced stunts.
|Required To Use
- 6 x AAA batteries for radio handset